1. How to price a product?
2. When will your product start making you money?
3. What is the right price for your product to reach?
4. How do you make a bigger profit... faster?These questions are critical for any business, service, or product. These types of questions are asked everyday by consultants, project/product managers, corporate executives, and business students.
Enter the "Break-Even-Analysis" iPhone/Ipad app!An app that helps you provide the answers to the above questions and more. It provides the number of units required to be sold to become profitable. The app goes further and provides a user friendly graph, allowing the manipulation of inputs directly on the graph. Finally, the app provides a quick analysis to show how profit increases as the # of units increase.
- - Know how many units need to be produced
- - Determine your profit point for faster ROI
- - Determine the right Sales Price
- - Change your sale price - see the impact on the bottom line (profit)
- - An easy to use user interface
- - A graphical view for an immediate visual of your costs and revenues
- - Save multiple analysis for future use
Who is this app for:
- - Any sales person looking for a quick calculation on how many sales he/she needs to make.
- - Any business consultant looking to show his/her client what they need to produce to be in “the black”.
- - Any corporate manager looking to increase the top line.
- - Any business student (MBA or undergrad) looking for a way to conduct a quick break-even.
"What is a BreakEven?" you ask! The easy answer, "The point at which you start making money in your business." A BreakEven analysis helps you find the sales volume your business needs to start making a profit. The BreakEven analysis is especially useful when you're developing a pricing strategy and trying to figure out what to charge your customers. The BreakEven analysis consists of identifying 4 components.
- Variable cost per unit – This is the cost for you to produce a single unit.
- Total Fixed Costs – These are costs that do not change as you produce more units.
- Sales price per unit – This is what you plan to charge for a single unit.
- Expected number of sales – This estimate helps determine the optimal quantity to be produced for your product to make a profit.
- Produces the BreakEven Unit number - Telling you the minimum number required to produce.
- Provides a graphical breakdown of the variables, allowing you the ability to change the original components.
- Shows you a sensitivity analysis - Showing you different levels of profit at different quantity production levels.
Please see a video demo of our Break Even Analysis iPhone app below.
Are you having an issue with the BreakEven Analysis app? Would you like to see a future update, a new feature, or an enhancement to the existing app? Please let us know by dropping us a line or filling out the form below. We will definitely respond to all inquiries within 24 hours of receiving the request or questions. -Financial Mobile Apps Team